Henry 183 yellow fiberglass fabric is a woven fabric, 20 x 10 mesh, made of yarns of inert, flexible filaments of pure glass. It has tensile strength of 75 lbs. per in. stability and durability, is acid and heat resistant, and will not rot or decay. The special yellow resin coating on the fabric minimizes distortion and is compatible with asphalt cements and coatings, emulsions, solvent-based and hot-melt types. Since the yellow color is conspicuous if not completely covered, it also aids quality workmanship.
- Woven open-mesh fiberglass for strong bonding
- Yellow color helps you ensure the fabric is completely submerged in roofing cement
- Meets or exceeds standards for ASTM D1668
- Apply between layers of roofing cement
- Coverage: 6 in. by 25 ft. per roll
- Product meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D1668